Our Winter Farm Tours are back!
- Reconnect with nature via an interactive farm visit. Feed the ducks, bunnies, chickens, sheep and goats, interact with a farm dog and learn about beehives.
- The tour is suitable for children age 2 & up. All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please wear winter outdoor clothes and boots that you don’t mind getting dirty.
- Wearing a mask during the tour is mandatory for adults and kids age 10 and up.
- Please bring some raw veggies & fruits (celery, carrots, cabbage, lettuce and apples) for feeding the bunnies, goats and sheep.
- February schedule: 10AM to 11:15AM and 3PM to 4:15PM on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays.
- Registration is mandatory. Tour tickets available online.