Our Winter Farm Tours are back!
- Reconnect with nature via an interactive farm visit. Feed the ducks, bunnies, chickens, sheep and goats, interact with a farm dog and learn about beehives.
- Please bring some raw veggies & fruit (celery, carrots, cabbage, lettuce and apples) for feeding the bunnies, goats and sheep.
- Tours are suitable for children age 2 & up. All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please wear winter outdoor clothes and boots that you don’t mind getting dirty.
- Wearing a mask during the tour is mandatory for adults and kids age 10 and up.
- Winter Break schedule: daily from December 19th to January 10th: 10AM to 11:15AM and 3PM to 4:15PM.
- January schedule: every Saturday and Sunday, January 3-4, 9-10, 16-17, 23-24 and 30-31: 10AM to 11:15AM and 3PM to 4:15PM.
- Exceptions: no afternoon tour on December 31st, 2020 and no morning tour on January 1st, 2021.
- Registration is mandatory. Tour tickets available online.